Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois, Montana, New Mexico, Oklahoma & Texas

Scores based on 628 ratings from 43 participants

Comments

Bad

I really enjoyed working for this company. Had I been hired outside of the temp agency I'd still be there. Nice peaceful workplace

Great Company to have worked for.

The company overall appears to treat men and women equally. However, despite having a healthy balance of men and women in leadership positions, strong female voices are actively discouraged. Women who lead do so under the direction of men, which is maddening. But being coy, persistent, sugarcoating things, and smiling often help get females what we need.

I love working here because they treat employees as people not just numbers, or even just workers. They actively strive to hire diversely and that definitely includes women (of all color and creeds!)

Work in HR or Recruiting for Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois, Montana, New Mexico, Oklahoma & Texas?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois, Montana, New Mexico, Oklahoma & Texas who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois, Montana, New Mexico, Oklahoma & Texas has no jobs listed at this time.