Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois, Montana, New Mexico, Oklahoma & Texas

3.6 | Chicago, IL | Insurance | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Scores for Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois, Montana, New Mexico, Oklahoma & Texas are based on 737 ratings from 51 participants

Comments

What our users are saying about working for Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois, Montana, New Mexico, Oklahoma & Texas

Bad

I really enjoyed working for this company. Had I been hired outside of the temp agency I'd still be there. Nice peaceful workplace

Great Company to have worked for.

The company overall appears to treat men and women equally. However, despite having a healthy balance of men and women in leadership positions, strong female voices are actively discouraged. Women who lead do so under the direction of men, which is maddening. But being coy, persistent, sugarcoating things, and smiling often help get females what we need.

I love working here because they treat employees as people not just numbers, or even just workers. They actively strive to hire diversely and that definitely includes women (of all color and creeds!)

The Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois, Montana, New Mexico, Oklahoma & Texas Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois, Montana, New Mexico, Oklahoma & Texas?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois, Montana, New Mexico, Oklahoma & Texas who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois, Montana, New Mexico, Oklahoma & Texas has no jobs listed at this time.

Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois, Montana, New Mexico, Oklahoma & Texas is an insurance company headquartered in the Chicago, IL area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois, Montana, New Mexico, Oklahoma & Texas has a 3.6-star InHerSight Score, based on 737 ratings from 51 current or former employees. 11 participants left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois, Montana, New Mexico, Oklahoma & Texas and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers.