Blue Bottle Coffee

2.8 | Oakland, CA | Food & Beverages | 201 to 500 Employees

Company scores for Blue Bottle Coffee are based on 90 ratings from 6 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Blue Bottle Coffee. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Blue Bottle Coffee:
From Blue Bottle Coffee:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Blue Bottle Coffee. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Blue Bottle Coffee Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Blue Bottle Coffee?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Blue Bottle Coffee who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Blue Bottle Coffee

Blue Bottle Coffee has no jobs listed at this time.

Blue Bottle Coffee is a food & beverages company headquartered in the Oakland, CA area that employs 201 to 500 people. Blue Bottle Coffee has a 2.8-star InHerSight Score, based on 90 ratings from 6 current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Blue Bottle Coffee and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.