Blood Bank of Hawaii

2.8 | Honolulu, HI | Marketing and Advertising | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for Blood Bank of Hawaii are based on 31 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Blood Bank of Hawaii. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Blood Bank of Hawaii:
From Blood Bank of Hawaii:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Blood Bank of Hawaii. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Blood Bank of Hawaii Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Blood Bank of Hawaii?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Blood Bank of Hawaii who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Blood Bank of Hawaii

Blood Bank of Hawaii has no jobs listed at this time.

Blood Bank of Hawaii is a marketing and advertising company headquartered in the Honolulu, HI area that employs 51 to 200 people. Blood Bank of Hawaii has a 2.8-star InHerSight Score, based on 31 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Blood Bank of Hawaii and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.