Blockbuster

2.7 | Denver, CO | Retail | 10000+ Employees

Company scores for Blockbuster are based on 110 ratings from 8 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Blockbuster. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Blockbuster:
From Blockbuster:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Blockbuster. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Blockbuster Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Blockbuster?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Blockbuster who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Blockbuster

Blockbuster has no jobs listed at this time.

Blockbuster is a retail company headquartered in the Denver, CO area that employs 10000+ people. Blockbuster has a 2.7-star InHerSight Score, based on 110 ratings from 8 current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Blockbuster and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.