BLKBOX

2.2 | Fayetteville, AR | Marketing and Advertising | 11 to 50 Employees

Company scores for BLKBOX are based on 16 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at BLKBOX. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From BLKBOX:
From BLKBOX:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at BLKBOX. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The BLKBOX Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for BLKBOX?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at BLKBOX who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at BLKBOX

BLKBOX has no jobs listed at this time.

BLKBOX is a marketing and advertising company headquartered in the Fayetteville, AR area that employs 11 to 50 people. BLKBOX has a 2.2-star InHerSight Score, based on 16 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like BLKBOX and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.