BlackRock Inc. logo

BlackRock Inc.

3.3 | New York City, NY | Financial Services | 10000+ Employees

Company scores for BlackRock Inc. are based on 319 ratings from 21 employees

COVID-19: Since March 2020, this company has received an average rating of ${score.original_average_since_march_2020} for the ability to telecommute

Additional Insights

Responses since September 1, 2020

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at BlackRock Inc.. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From BlackRock Inc.:
From BlackRock Inc.:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at BlackRock Inc.. Your review can help other women find great companies.

BlackRock Inc. logo

BlackRock’s purpose is to help more and more people experience financial well-being. As a fiduciary to investors and a leading provider of financial technology, our clients turn to us for the solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of March 31, 2020, the firm managed approximately $6.47 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide.

For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com/corporate | Twitter: @blackrock | Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock

Mission: BlackRock’s mission is to create a better financial future for our clients. As we pursue this mission, our guide is our BlackRock culture and Principles—that is, our shared understanding of who we are, what we stand for and how we will conduct ourselves each and every day.

This information is provided by BlackRock Inc.

• Unlimited paid time off
  • Unlimited sick leave
  • Frequent remote work available

• Women's affiliate group
  • Diversity council

Click here to learn more about benefits and perks at BlackRock Inc.

Jobs at BlackRock Inc.

BlackRock Inc. has no jobs listed at this time.

BlackRock Inc. is a financial services company headquartered in the New York City, NY area with 10000+ employees. BlackRock Inc. has a 3.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 319 ratings from 21 employees. 3 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like BlackRock Inc. and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.