BlackLine

3.8 | St. James | Computer Software | 501 to 1000 Employees

Company scores for BlackLine are based on 89 ratings from 6 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at BlackLine. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From BlackLine:
From BlackLine:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at BlackLine. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The BlackLine Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for BlackLine?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at BlackLine who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at BlackLine

BlackLine has no jobs listed at this time.

BlackLine is a computer software company headquartered in the St. James area that employs 501 to 1000 people. BlackLine has a 3.8-star InHerSight Score, based on 89 ratings from 6 current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like BlackLine and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.