Blackbaud

3.2 | Charleston, SC | Computer Software | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for Blackbaud are based on 846 ratings from 56 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Blackbaud. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Blackbaud:
From Blackbaud:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Blackbaud. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Blackbaud Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Blackbaud?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Blackbaud who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Blackbaud

Blackbaud has no jobs listed at this time.

Blackbaud is a computer software company headquartered in the Charleston, SC area with 1001 to 5000 employees. Blackbaud has a 3.2-star InHerSight Score, based on 846 ratings from 56 employees. 12 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Blackbaud and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.

Unlimited Free Access
Sign up today and say goodbye to popups forever
Create a free InHerSight account to get unlimited access to top companies lists, anonymous employer reviews, articles, career advice, daily job matches, and our growing community of professional women.
to access our company ratings data
or
Already have an account? Need to create an account?
By signing up or logging in, you agree to InHerSight's Terms and Privacy Policy. Click here to reset your password.