Black Wagon LLC

1.4 | Portland, OR | Retail | 2 to 10 Employees

Company scores for Black Wagon LLC are based on 15 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Black Wagon LLC. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Black Wagon LLC:
From Black Wagon LLC:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Black Wagon LLC. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Black Wagon LLC Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Black Wagon LLC?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Black Wagon LLC who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Black Wagon LLC

Black Wagon LLC has no jobs listed at this time.

Black Wagon LLC is a retail company headquartered in the Portland, OR area that employs 2 to 10 people. Black Wagon LLC has a 1.4-star InHerSight Score, based on 15 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Black Wagon LLC and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.