Women-Rated Companies

Black Hills Energy logo

Black Hills Energy

3.4 | Rapid City, SD | Utilities | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for Black Hills Energy are based on 188 ratings from 12 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Black Hills Energy. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Black Hills Energy:
From Black Hills Energy:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Black Hills Energy. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Black Hills Energy logo

We are Ready for you to make an impact on our company.

At Black Hills Energy, we know that women make our company stronger and we value the contributions and impact our strong female employees and leaders make across our organization. Our goal is to be the workplace of choice for women. No matter what your area of expertise, we have an opportunity for you! Hear directly from some of the women at Black Hills Energy: https://youtu.be/S13l4mkbTD4.

We have an established business resource group called Aspire. Aspire is one of Black Hills Energy's strategic initiatives to identify, recruit, and develop high-potential women. Aspire programs and training are open to ALL employees, regardless of gender.

As a Black Hills Energy employee, you’ll have access to Aspire leadership, networking and career development opportunities, such as:

• Annual Aspiring Women’s Conference
  • Mentoring circles
  • Career development challenges
  • Featured speakers and book clubs
  • New hire program
  • Networking events

History of Women in Energy

Women have been making a significant impact in science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) fields for centuries. Read more about our history here. The Energy Department continues to highlight the current successes of women in the energy sector with initiatives such as #WomeninSTEM, a video series launched in early 2014 highlighting women leaders advancing America’s clean energy future. To learn more about how the Department is working to support women in energy fields, visit the Office of Economic Impact and Diversity website.

Percent of the company made up of women, provided by Black Hills Energy

Board

This information is provided by Black Hills Energy

Our total rewards package was built to fit the needs of our diverse workforce to insure our team members and their families have access to tools and resources to help them feel their best.

• 15 paid time off days/year (average)

• Tuition reimbursement

• Dedicated lactation facilities
  • Subsidized child-care
  • On-site childcare

• Gym membership subsidy
  • On-site fitness classes and/or equipment
  • Nutrition and/or weight management counseling
  • Yoga and/or meditation
  • Access to additional well-being programs and online technology that promotes employee engagement and well-being (safety, fitness, nutrition, personal health assistants, etc.)

• Frequent social activities

Click here to learn more about benefits and perks at Black Hills Energy

Jobs at Black Hills Energy

Black Hills Energy has no jobs listed at this time.

Best Companies Lists

Black Hills Energy appears on the following InHerSight best companies lists

Black Hills Energy is a utilities company headquartered in the Rapid City, SD area with 1001 to 5000 employees. Black Hills Energy has a 3.4-star InHerSight Score, based on 188 ratings from 12 employees. 4 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Black Hills Energy and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.