BJ's Wholesale Club

2.7 | Westborough, MA | Retail | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for BJ's Wholesale Club are based on 1,098 ratings from 83 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at BJ's Wholesale Club. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

Company culture has changed drastically in the past few years. All about profit, no concern for team members.

I feel the company was unorganized very unfair with promotion opportunities was not flexible and unfair to people with disability

Terrible

Anonymous Rater

If you're not accepted into the first shifts managements click, you are targeted. There is a ton of labor to be done, and you are to do it all.

Women below and above a certain age are treated with disregard, they are not offered training, or given oppertunities for advancement. Not very single mother friendly. They refuse to work within your availability ( provided at hire) and will eventually demand a full open availability. 7am to 11pm.

The BJ's Wholesale Club Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for BJ's Wholesale Club?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at BJ's Wholesale Club who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at BJ's Wholesale Club

BJ's Wholesale Club has no jobs listed at this time.

BJ's Wholesale Club is a retail company headquartered in the Westborough, MA area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. BJ's Wholesale Club has a 2.7-star InHerSight Score, based on 1,098 ratings from 83 current or former employees. 10 participants left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employee ratings and reviews from women for companies like BJ's Wholesale Club and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.