Bit-Wizards logo

Bit-Wizards

4.8 | Fort Walton Beach, FL | Information Technology and Services | 11 to 50 Employees

Company scores for Bit-Wizards are based on 80 ratings from 5 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Bit-Wizards. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Bit-Wizards:
From Bit-Wizards:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Bit-Wizards. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Bit-Wizards logo

It's not magic, it's dedicated talent.

Bit-Wizards is a success driven company, and we value our Wizards. We provide a great working environment, excellent benefits, flex-time, and just an overall wonderful atmosphere where our employees not only driven to be successful, they get to have fun doing it!
Bit-Wizards is the result of a vision to create a company where innovation and creativity flourish. We adhere to proven engineering methods, which has helped us become a leading software development, digital marketing, and cloud information technology agency in the Southeastern United States.
If you'd like to learn more, reach out and/or apply! We look forward to hearing from you.

Information about gender diversity has been provided by Bit-Wizards

This information is provided by Bit-Wizards

• Unlimited paid time off
  • Unlimited sick leave
  • Occasional remote work available

• Tuition reimbursement

• Pet-friendly office

Jobs at Bit-Wizards

Bit-Wizards has no jobs listed at this time.

Bit-Wizards is an information technology and services company headquartered in the Fort Walton Beach, FL area that employs 11 to 50 people. Bit-Wizards has a 4.8-star InHerSight Score, based on 80 ratings from 5 current or former employees. 2 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Bit-Wizards and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.