Biotronik logo

Biotronik

3.0 | Berlin, Germany | Medical Devices | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for Biotronik are based on 63 ratings from 5 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Biotronik. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Biotronik:
From Biotronik:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Biotronik. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Biotronik logo

Medical Technology that Saves Lives

At BIOTRONIK, we are committed to helping people with heart and blood vessel diseases live healthy, fulfilling lives. This immense responsibility motivates thousands of employees worldwide to develop new cardiovascular and endovascular medical technologies that physicians trust to save and improve patient lives. Our unique, safe and reliable products, including pacemakers, stents, implantable defibrillators and remote monitoring services, help patients in more than 100 countries.

Jobs at Biotronik

Biotronik has no jobs listed at this time.

Biotronik is a medical devices company headquartered in the Berlin, Germany area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. Biotronik has a 3.0-star InHerSight Score, based on 63 ratings from 5 current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Biotronik and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.