Biola University

3.3 | La Mirada, CA | Higher Education | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for Biola University are based on 227 ratings from 17 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Biola University. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Biola University:
From Biola University:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Biola University. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Biola University Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Biola University?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Biola University who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Biola University

Biola University has no jobs listed at this time.

Biola University is a higher education company headquartered in the La Mirada, CA area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. Biola University has a 3.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 227 ratings from 17 current or former employees. 5 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Biola University and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.