Women-Rated Companies

BioFire Diagnostics, LLC

4.2 | Salt Lake City, UT | Medical Devices | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for BioFire Diagnostics, LLC are based on 43 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at BioFire Diagnostics, LLC. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From BioFire Diagnostics, LLC:
From BioFire Diagnostics, LLC:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at BioFire Diagnostics, LLC. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The BioFire Diagnostics, LLC Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for BioFire Diagnostics, LLC?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at BioFire Diagnostics, LLC who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at BioFire Diagnostics, LLC

BioFire Diagnostics, LLC has no jobs listed at this time.

BioFire Diagnostics, LLC is a medical devices company headquartered in the Salt Lake City, UT area with 1001 to 5000 employees. BioFire Diagnostics, LLC has a 4.2-star InHerSight Score, based on 43 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like BioFire Diagnostics, LLC and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.