Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation

3.6 | Seattle, WA | Philanthropy | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation are based on 302 ratings from 20 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation:
From Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation

Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation has no jobs listed at this time.

Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation is a philanthropy company headquartered in the Seattle, WA area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation has a 3.6-star InHerSight Score, based on 302 ratings from 20 current or former employees. 4 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.