Big 5 Sporting Goods

2.5 | El Segundo, CA | Retail | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for Big 5 Sporting Goods are based on 404 ratings from 28 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Big 5 Sporting Goods. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Big 5 Sporting Goods:
From Big 5 Sporting Goods:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Big 5 Sporting Goods. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Big 5 Sporting Goods Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Big 5 Sporting Goods?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Big 5 Sporting Goods who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Big 5 Sporting Goods

Big 5 Sporting Goods has no jobs listed at this time.

Big 5 Sporting Goods is a retail company headquartered in the El Segundo, CA area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. Big 5 Sporting Goods has a 2.5-star InHerSight Score, based on 404 ratings from 28 current or former employees. 5 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Big 5 Sporting Goods and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.