B&H Photo Video

2.1 | New York City, NY | Retail | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for B&H Photo Video are based on 139 ratings from 9 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at B&H Photo Video. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From B&H Photo Video:
From B&H Photo Video:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at B&H Photo Video. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The B&H Photo Video Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for B&H Photo Video?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at B&H Photo Video who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at B&H Photo Video

B&H Photo Video has no jobs listed at this time.

B&H Photo Video is a retail company headquartered in the New York City, NY area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. B&H Photo Video has a 2.1-star InHerSight Score, based on 139 ratings from 9 current or former employees. 4 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like B&H Photo Video and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.