BetterUp logo

BetterUp

4.9 | San Francisco, CA | Professional Training & Coaching | 201 to 500 Employees

Company scores for BetterUp are based on 64 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

COVID-19: Since March 2020, this company has received an average rating of ${score.original_average_since_march_2020} for the ability to telecommute

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at BetterUp. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From BetterUp:
From BetterUp:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at BetterUp. Your review can help other women find great companies.

BetterUp logo

To help professionals everywhere pursue their lives with greater clarity, purpose, and passion.

We exist to help people discover greater purpose and passion at work. BetterUp uses the latest research across the behavioral sciences to create the world’s most effective approach to organizational transformation. Evidence-based assessments and machine learning help match our partners with world-class coaches and personalized development strategies.

Working for BetterUp isn’t only about doing the right thing for people. It’s about making our world a better place.

Join us.

Percent of the company made up of women, provided by BetterUp

Executive

This information is provided by BetterUp

• Unlimited paid time off
  • Unlimited sick leave
  • Frequent remote work available
  • 5 #innerwork days per year - to improve the quality
  • of your creative outputs
  • 5 Volunteer Days - we encourage you to be active
  • members of our community and give back to
  • organizations you are passionate about!

• LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT
  • Your brain is important to us! We offer a learning
  • and development stipend of $1,000 to further your
  • education and development.

• 16 weeks fully paid paternity leave
  • 8 weeks fully paid adoptive leave
  • We provide 16 weeks paid parental leave to birth parents and 8 weeks paid parental leave to non-birth parents, in addition to complying with any state or federal leave.

• On-site fitness classes and/or equipment
  • Yoga and/or meditation
  • WORKOUTS
  • Getting your mind right is often a function of your
  • body. Join us for in-office workouts 3 days a week,
  • including yoga and boxing!

Jobs at BetterUp

BetterUp has no jobs listed at this time.

BetterUp is a professional training & coaching company headquartered in the San Francisco, CA area with 201 to 500 employees. BetterUp has a 4.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 64 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like BetterUp and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.