Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center

2.4
2.4
2.2
2.0

Comments

Complaints are not addressed and are instead swept under the rug. I made a complaint about my manager, who I know has had complaints by others in the past, and was told I was “being sensitive” and “misinterpreting,” so I promptly quit.

Hands down the best place I have ever worked and grown professionally. My opinion is valued and they respect my need to also nourish my family.

Salary not commensurate with duties/position is the biggest complaint I hear. Also, men paid higher salary. Not much room for growth for admin staff. Otherwise, a good community of respectful people.

Career growth and pay equality are not good for women. There is also a lack of leadership "respect" sensed from the management/leadership I deal with (i.e. My opinions and voice is not heard or acknowledged, often times I express concerns or ideas and they are ignored but once brought up by a male leader they are addressed) as a work environment it is one of the more pleasant places in regard to friendliness. If you can get past the lack of career development it is a good place to go if you are looking to make friends/have a good happy work environment

As an employee who planned on being at BIDMC for many years, I quickly learned that they hire too few people and drown them with a workload that is more appropriate for 2-3 people. I also learned that their health care vendor (Liberty Mutual) routinely denies long term disability claims of BI employees. WATCH OUT! Not very compassionate for a hospital!

To provide extraordinary care, where the patient comes first, supported by world-class education and research.

Our mission is supported by a workforce committed to individual accountability, mutual respect and collaboration.

We recognize that the diversity, talent, innovation, and commitment of all of our employees contribute to our strength and are a major component of our success. We greatly value the leadership and participation of our trustees, overseers and donors who make an invaluable contribution to our ability to carry out our mission to serve patients, students, science and our community.

Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center has no jobs listed at this time.