Berea College

3.7 | Berea, KY | Higher Education | 501 to 1000 Employees

Company scores for Berea College are based on 125 ratings from 8 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Berea College. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Berea College:
From Berea College:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Berea College. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Berea College Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Berea College?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Berea College who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Berea College

Berea College has no jobs listed at this time.

Berea College is a higher education company headquartered in the Berea, KY area that employs 501 to 1000 people. Berea College has a 3.7-star InHerSight Score, based on 125 ratings from 8 current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Berea College and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.