Women-Rated Companies

Bending Spoons logo

Bending Spoons

4.6 | Milano, Italy | Computer Software | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for Bending Spoons are based on 32 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Bending Spoons. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Bending Spoons:
From Bending Spoons:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Bending Spoons. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Bending Spoons logo

Where Great Minds Hack The Future

Bending Spoons is a fast-growing tech company focused on building and marketing mobile applications. Despite being such a young company, we've already achieved notable results, with over 150M downloads of our apps, and millions of users active every month. Our goal? Conquer the world, one app at a time!

We invest immensely in our team, and we couldn't be more proud of each other. We are a group of extremely young, talented, and ambitious software engineers, data scientists, and graphic designers, with among our ranks entrepreneurs that raised money from prestigious VCs, ex-CERN, ex-Google, ex-Apple, and ex-McKinsey. We work from our headquarters in Milan, but also support remote work.

We're always on the lookout for people that want to be part of our über-challenging journey to build one of the greatest tech companies in the world. If that sounds exciting to you, don't hesitate to apply at http://bendingspoons.com/careers.html.

This information is provided by Bending Spoons

• 20 paid time off days/year (average)
  • Unlimited sick leave

• Game room
  • Company retreats
  • Subsidized food

Jobs at Bending Spoons

Bending Spoons has no jobs listed at this time.

Bending Spoons is a computer software company headquartered in the Milano, Italy area with 51 to 200 employees. Bending Spoons has a 4.6-star InHerSight Score, based on 32 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 2 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Bending Spoons and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.