Benco Dental

3.7 | Sparks, NV | Medical Devices | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for Benco Dental are based on 174 ratings from 11 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Benco Dental. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Benco Dental:
From Benco Dental:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Benco Dental. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Benco Dental Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Benco Dental?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Benco Dental who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Benco Dental

Benco Dental has no jobs listed at this time.

Benco Dental is a medical devices company headquartered in the Sparks, NV area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. Benco Dental has a 3.7-star InHerSight Score, based on 174 ratings from 11 current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Benco Dental and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.