BENCHMARK, A Global Hospitality Company

2.8 | Hospitality | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for BENCHMARK, A Global Hospitality Company are based on 235 ratings from 16 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at BENCHMARK, A Global Hospitality Company. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From BENCHMARK, A Global Hospitality Company:
From BENCHMARK, A Global Hospitality Company:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at BENCHMARK, A Global Hospitality Company. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The BENCHMARK, A Global Hospitality Company Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for BENCHMARK, A Global Hospitality Company?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at BENCHMARK, A Global Hospitality Company who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at BENCHMARK, A Global Hospitality Company

BENCHMARK, A Global Hospitality Company has no jobs listed at this time.

BENCHMARK, A Global Hospitality Company is a hospitality company that employs 5001 to 10000 people. BENCHMARK, A Global Hospitality Company has a 2.8-star InHerSight Score, based on 235 ratings from 16 current or former employees. 4 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like BENCHMARK, A Global Hospitality Company and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.