Belvedere Trading logo

Belvedere Trading

5.0 | Chicago, IL | Financial Services | 201 to 500 Employees

Company scores for Belvedere Trading are based on 16 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Belvedere Trading. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Belvedere Trading:
From Belvedere Trading:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Belvedere Trading. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Belvedere Trading logo

A Leading Proprietary Trading Firm - #1 BuiltIn Best Places to Work 2020

Belvedere Trading is #1 on BuiltIn Chicago's Best Places to Work List for 2020!

Belvedere Trading is a leading proprietary trading firm proudly headquartered in downtown Chicago. Our traders work hard to provide liquidity to the market through their market-making activities and are the masters of a diverse set of commodity, interest rate, exchange-traded fund (ETF), and equity index options. This wouldn’t be possible without the dedicated efforts of our technology teams who utilize and perfect our innovative technology solutions.

Not sure what this means? No sweat. Our in-house learning and development team, Belvedere Trading University (BTU), will teach you most everything you need to know.

You should know we’ve created a company and a culture that we love. One that we want you to strive and thrive in regardless of your position or tenure. Team Belvedere is committed to providing a positive environment in which team members are treated with respect, dignity, and courtesy. Our firm believes in a dynamic culture of inclusion and diversity, where people thrive on individual and organizational characteristics, values, experiences, and backgrounds.

This information is provided by Belvedere Trading

• Unlimited paid time off
  • Unlimited sick leave
  • Occasional remote work available

• Tuition reimbursement

• Women's affiliate group

• 2 weeks fully paid paternity leave
  • 12 weeks fully paid adoptive leave
  • All parental leave is considered 12 weeks paid for primary caregiver and 2 weeks paid for non-primary caregiver

• Dedicated lactation facilities
  • Fertility assistance

• Gym membership subsidy
  • Subsidized healthy food
  • On-site fitness classes and/or equipment
  • Yoga and/or meditation

• Frequent social activities
  • Game room
  • Company retreats
  • Subsidized food

Jobs at Belvedere Trading

Belvedere Trading has no jobs listed at this time.

Belvedere Trading is a financial services company headquartered in the Chicago, IL area with 201 to 500 employees. Belvedere Trading has a 5.0-star InHerSight Score, based on 16 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Belvedere Trading and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.