Bell Flight logo

Bell Flight

3.4 | Fort Worth, TX | Aviation & Aerospace | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for Bell Flight are based on 172 ratings from 11 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Bell Flight. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Bell Flight:
From Bell Flight:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Bell Flight. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Bell Flight logo

Above and Beyond Flight

Thinking above and beyond is what we do. For more than 80 years, we’ve been reimagining the experience of flight – and where it can take us.

We are pioneers. We were the first to break the sound barrier and to certify a commercial helicopter. We were aboard NASA’s first lunar mission and brought advanced tiltrotor systems to market. Today, we’re defining the future of on-demand mobility.

Headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas – as a wholly-owned subsidiary of Textron Inc., – we have strategic locations around the globe. And with nearly one quarter of our workforce having served, helping our military achieve their missions is a passion of ours. Above all, our breakthrough innovations deliver exceptional experiences to our customers. Efficiently. Reliably. And always, with safety at the forefront.

At a Glance: • Founded: July 1935, by Larry Bell • First helicopter flew in 1942 • Certified the first commercial helicopter in 1946 • First tiltrotor flew in 1955 • Nearly 60% of helicopters produced are Bell • 98% of all helicopter missions were pioneered in a Bell product • 8,500+ employees

Jobs at Bell Flight

Bell Flight has no jobs listed at this time.

Bell Flight is an aviation & aerospace company headquartered in the Fort Worth, TX area with 5001 to 10000 employees. Bell Flight has a 3.4-star InHerSight Score, based on 172 ratings from 11 employees. 3 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Bell Flight and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.