Beckman Coulter

2.7 | Brea, CA | Medical Devices | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for Beckman Coulter are based on 220 ratings from 15 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Beckman Coulter. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Beckman Coulter:
From Beckman Coulter:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Beckman Coulter. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Beckman Coulter Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Beckman Coulter?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Beckman Coulter who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Beckman Coulter

Beckman Coulter has no jobs listed at this time.

Beckman Coulter is a medical devices company headquartered in the Brea, CA area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. Beckman Coulter has a 2.7-star InHerSight Score, based on 220 ratings from 15 current or former employees. 2 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Beckman Coulter and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.