Beautylish logo

Beautylish

2.9 | San Francisco, CA | Cosmetics | 11 to 50 Employees

Company scores for Beautylish are based on 15 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Beautylish. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Beautylish:
From Beautylish:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Beautylish. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Beautylish logo

Curated Global Brands. Expert Advice. Personal Service.

Beautylish was founded in the fall of 2010 with a simple purpose—to create a community where beauty lovers could share their collective beauty wisdom. People loved it, and our community grew to hundreds of thousands in a few short months.

Beautylish rapidly became a valuable resource for the discovery of beauty products. Yet the experience felt noticeably incomplete because we weren't able to assist our members in purchasing the amazing products they loved. This led us to launch our own online boutique in 2012.

We feel that the world is not short of beauty products, stores, or stories, but somewhere along the way, it became short of specialness. Beautylish exists to find exceptional products, tell the inspiring stories behind them, and deliver them with thoughtfulness. We believe an amazing customer experience is driven by a personal relationship with our customers.

Information about gender diversity has been provided by Beautylish

This information is provided by Beautylish

• Occasional remote work available

• Nutrition and/or weight management counseling
  • Short-term counseling service
  • Work-life services

• Subsidized food

Jobs at Beautylish

Beautylish has no jobs listed at this time.

Beautylish is a cosmetics company headquartered in the San Francisco, CA area that employs 11 to 50 people. Beautylish has a 2.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 15 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Beautylish and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.