Beaumont Health

2.1
2.0
1.6
1.2

Comments

Good PTO, needs to adjust salaries to be competitive, needs to work on telecommuting options and upgrading technology for business op functions.

They keep giving us more work and haven't increased salary. They have also decreased benefits. There is a lot of lateral violence and bullying at the hospital. If you bring attention to it the manager and HR retaliates. The parking is terrible I live 8 miles away but with traffic and how far I park takes an extra hour for me to get to work. They label women who bring concerns up as a drama queen in the human resource department.

Terrible pay, no child care assistance, awful leadership that only looks out for money. Staff feels as though they are merely a number and not appreciated. Almost zero work/ life balance except for self scheduling.

My specific department saw pregnancy as weakness and someone not focused enough on their career.

Work in HR or Recruiting for Beaumont Health?