Battelle

2.8 | Research | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for Battelle are based on 415 ratings from 27 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Battelle . First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Battelle :
From Battelle :

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Battelle . Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Battelle Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Battelle ?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Battelle who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Battelle

Battelle has no jobs listed at this time.

Battelle is a research company that employs 5001 to 10000 people. Battelle has a 2.8-star InHerSight Score, based on 415 ratings from 27 current or former employees. 2 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Battelle and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.