Bass Pro Shops

2.2
2.1
1.9
1.7

Comments

While the view from he too has several women and options are equal. It’s almost over played like we cannot be equals. Plus, all harassment issues have been ignored and swept under the rug.

This company is amazing. I’ve been with them since 2012. They take care of their own

It’s a male dominated store that feels very male dominated. It’s very hard to get heard or understood when addressing concerns about workplace safety and equal wage. I had worked there for 4 years more than some of my male coworkers, only to find they were making more per hour than I was for equal work. They did not have a problem with women laboring as hard as men when it came to unloading freight but never once allowed me for an opportunity for advancement or pay increase. At one time I applied for a leadership role and did not even receive an interview. It was a lesson learned for me and many of my other female coworkers.

As a part-time employee, this position offered a great work-life balance (aside from working on holidays) in order for me to juggle other commitments that I had. The pay was reasonable, but there was not much room for advancement/growth.

Overall it was a wonderful place to work. The only obstacle I faced was due to pregnancy.

Work in HR or Recruiting for Bass Pro Shops?