Baruch College, City University of New York (CUNY)

3.1 | New York City, NY

Company scores for Baruch College, City University of New York (CUNY) are based on 54 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Baruch College, City University of New York (CUNY). First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Baruch College, City University of New York (CUNY):
From Baruch College, City University of New York (CUNY):

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Baruch College, City University of New York (CUNY). Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Baruch College, City University of New York (CUNY) Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Baruch College, City University of New York (CUNY)?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Baruch College, City University of New York (CUNY) who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Baruch College, City University of New York (CUNY)

Baruch College, City University of New York (CUNY) has no jobs listed at this time.

Baruch College, City University of New York (CUNY) is a company headquartered in the New York City, NY area. Baruch College, City University of New York (CUNY) has a 3.1-star InHerSight Score, based on 54 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Baruch College, City University of New York (CUNY) and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.