Bartlett City Schools

3.2 | Memphis, TN | Education Management | 501 to 1000 Employees

Company scores for Bartlett City Schools are based on 32 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Bartlett City Schools. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Bartlett City Schools:
From Bartlett City Schools:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Bartlett City Schools. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Bartlett City Schools Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Bartlett City Schools?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Bartlett City Schools who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Bartlett City Schools

Bartlett City Schools has no jobs listed at this time.

Bartlett City Schools is an education management company headquartered in the Memphis, TN area that employs 501 to 1000 people. Bartlett City Schools has a 3.2-star InHerSight Score, based on 32 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Bartlett City Schools and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.