Bank of Hawaii

2.9 | Honolulu, HI | Banking | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for Bank of Hawaii are based on 96 ratings from 7 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Bank of Hawaii. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Bank of Hawaii:
From Bank of Hawaii:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Bank of Hawaii. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Bank of Hawaii Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Bank of Hawaii?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Bank of Hawaii who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Bank of Hawaii

Bank of Hawaii has no jobs listed at this time.

Bank of Hawaii is a banking company headquartered in the Honolulu, HI area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. Bank of Hawaii has a 2.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 96 ratings from 7 current or former employees. 2 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Bank of Hawaii and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.