Bank of America

Scores based on 6,537 ratings from 457 participants

Comments

I wish they invested and cared about their employees as much as they allegedly care about their customers. We are the ones who bring the customers back. We’re the frontline and facebof the bank, and yet the bank sees their people as just a number and not a human being dealing with real life.

Two of my three inter banking center superiors were females, and my regional superiors were females three times through. When I left the company, I decided to do so because at the time I didn’t know what I wanted to do with my life. One of my biggest regrets career wise is leaving this company because I know I would have grown quickly within it. My managers always coached me to do better, to apply for every promotion I was eligible for, and helped better me no matter what.

Very happy at this particular location, due in large part to our great on site leadership.

there is no such thing as inequality in the workplace and people who think there is are reaching. I'm a feae lived in 4 states had 5-7 jobs and have always felt like it's actually men who are discriminated against. so let's stop with this ridiculous equality for women shtick.

Bank of America is better than many other companies I’ve worked for. However, it’s still corporate America. There’s no human touch. We are all numbers, and we are expected to reflect our robot-likeness in our quality and production. It’s soul-robbing.

Work in HR or Recruiting for Bank of America?