Bank of America

3.2 | Charlotte, NC | Banking | 10000+ Employees

InHerSight Ratings

Scores for Bank of America are based on 7,509 ratings from 524 participants

Comments

What our users are saying about working for Bank of America

A great company to achieve your career goals especially in the Northern, Western, and Charlotte market.

Very female friendly company. With many opportunities for growth in different positions. Customer service based with a heavy focus on sales. A lot of community outreach programs outside of work to get involved in. Awesome co-workers!

From a personal standpoint, good learning experience. From a team standpoint, sub-par. One example: part of the corporate model is to change your colleagues all the time in order to avoid theft collaboration; so you never really get to know your colleagues.

My experience at Bank of America change with the the year I worked there I think the company is a great company to work for with great benefits. What made my experience change was management and the way they didn’t take care of their employees. Very catty hostel work place environment, with very little chance to grow within the company.

Great Benefits with working here, but a lot of micro-managing

The Bank of America Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Bank of America?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Bank of America who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Bank of America

Bank of America has no jobs listed at this time.

Bank of America is a banking company headquartered in the Charlotte, NC area that employs 10000+ people. Bank of America has a 3.2-star InHerSight Score, based on 7,509 ratings from 524 current or former employees. 82 participants left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Bank of America and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.