Bandwidth logo

Bandwidth

4.0 | Raleigh, NC | Computer Software | 501 to 1000 Employees

A message from Bandwidth

At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband Learn more

Posted a month ago on Sept. 16, 2019

Manager, Strategic Sales Development Team

Full-time in Raleigh, NC
See at-a-glance how well companies like Bandwidth support the things that are important to you.
4.9
4.7
4.6

Bandwidth is a computer software company headquartered in the Raleigh, NC area with 501 to 1000 employees. Bandwidth has a 4.0-star InHerSight Score, based on 109 ratings from 7 current or former employees. 6 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

Who We Are:

Bandwidth lives for innovation! Our technology powers brands like Google, Microsoft, GoDaddy, Arlo, Netgear, Zoom, Rover and more of the most exciting leaders in technology. Our intelligent voice, messaging, 9-1-1 access, and phone number services— all backed by Bandwidth’s own nationwide, all-IP voice network—allow us to power the way people communicate, connect, and do business.

At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND.  We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves.  #jointheband

What We Are Looking For:

As the Manager, Strategic Sales Development Team, you will need to lead a highly-motivated team of Strategic Sales Development Reps.  If this is you, we'd love to talk! You'll work with both Sales and Marketing to help penetrate accounts and ultimately revenue.

What You'll Do:

• Manage a team of up to 10 Strategic Business Development Representatives
  • Work with the Bandwidth’s Sales Trainer to curate training topics for the team
  • Work collaboratively and cohesively with all Marketing team members for campaigns, strategic gifting, account based selling, and trade shows
  • Align with Senior Sales Leaders on monthly goals and targets
  • Drive enterprise sales opportunities with the goal of beating monthly targets
  • Increase conversion rates for accepted leads, opportunities generated and closed/won deals
  • Ability to provide insight and analysis of Account Based Selling techniques and strategies
  • Build and maintain strong relationships with others in Sales, Marketing, Product and Technology Teams

What You Need:

• 3 – 5 years of sales experience with 1- 2 years spent managing a team
  • Deep understanding of sales tools such as Salesforce, SalesLoft, ZoomInfo and LinkedIn.
  • A strong understanding of sales process and methodology
  • Bachelors degree is required

The Whole Person Promise:

We make a “Whole Person” promise to our team.  You can have both meaningful work PLUS a full life at Bandwidth.  We focus on accomplishing our mission as “whole people.” That means we take care of our people—in body, mind, and spirit.

• Health: We pay 100% for benefits coverage including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life, and Disability.  Corporate chaplains, EAP and 401K match.
  • Fitness:90-minute fitness lunch with a paid gym membership with shuttle service available for workouts. On-site cardio gym, locker room/showers, classes, and sponsored sports and leagues.  Nutritionist and personal trainer on-site.
  • Volunteer: We have a program dedicated to providing volunteer opportunities to employees, Bandwidthcares.