Bandwidth logo

Bandwidth

4.1 | Raleigh, NC | Computer Software | 501 to 1000 Employees

A message from Bandwidth

At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband Learn more

Posted 3 days ago on Sept. 18, 2020

Sales Compensation Administrator

Full-time in Raleigh, NC
See at-a-glance how well companies like Bandwidth support the things that are important to you.
4.9
4.8
4.7
4.6
4.6
Bandwidth is a computer software company headquartered in the Raleigh, NC area with 501 to 1000 employees. Bandwidth has a 4.1-star InHerSight Score, based on 142 ratings from 9 employees. 7 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

Who We Are:

Bandwidth lives for innovation! Our technology powers brands like Google, Microsoft, GoDaddy, Arlo, Netgear, Zoom, Rover and more of the most exciting leaders in technology. Our intelligent voice, messaging, 9-1-1 access, and phone number services— all backed by Bandwidth’s own nationwide, all-IP voice network—allow us to power the way people communicate, connect, and do business.

At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND.  We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves.  #jointheband

What We Are Looking For:

The Sales Compensation Administrator works under the supervision of the Director of Sales Operations and is accountable for the administration of sales, marketing and operations compensation plans.  The Sales Compensation Administrator will collaborate closely with the Sales Compensation Analyst and Sales Operations team to accurately manage compensation plans across Sales, Marketing and Operations.

What You'll Do:

• Accurately manage the monthly/quarterly/annual commission process for the sales, marketing and operations teams, understanding and applying the commission plan consistently, ensuring commission calculations comply with the plan, and managing exception requests versus policy.
  • Interface with sales, marketing, operations and finance leadership to ensure transactional data is complete/accurate prior to commission processing
  • Generate standard and ad hoc reporting and analysis on commission payments and plan effectiveness.
  • Develop, maintain and monitor escalation processes for compensation related inquiries
  • Serves as a dynamic team player who can function as a technical leader as well as a strong business analyst and advisor.

What You Need:

• BS/BA in Business, Finance or related field
  • 2+ Years of Sales Compensation plan management.
  • Xactly or other Incent Comp Management tool experience required.
  • Salesforce.com CRM experience preferred.
  • Experience handling confidential information discreetly and professionally.
  • Excellent organization skills and proven track record of managing competing priorities in a fast-paced work environment required.
  • Proficiency with MS Excel, specifically with extracting, formatting, validating and analyzing complex data sets.
  • Must be able to communicate complex and/or technical information clearly and concisely to all levels within the organization, using tact, common courtesy, persuasion and discretion.
  • Strong analytical and organizational skills required.
  • Proven track record of establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with colleagues and senior leadership.
  • Demonstrates ability to anticipate impact and take initiative beyond direct responsibilities.
  • Strong leadership capabilities and a proven track record of working with all levels of end users and stakeholders.
  • Reliable team player with a strong attention to detail.

The Whole Person Promise:

We make a “Whole Person” promise to our team.  You can have both meaningful work PLUS a full life at Bandwidth.  We focus on accomplishing our mission as “whole people.” That means we take care of our people—in body, mind, and spirit.

• Health: We pay 100% for benefits coverage including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life, and Disability.  Corporate chaplains, EAP and 401K match.
  • Fitness: 90-minute fitness lunch with a paid gym membership with shuttle service available for workouts. On-site cardio gym, locker room/showers, classes, and sponsored sports and leagues.  Nutritionist and personal trainer on-site.
  • Volunteer: We have a program dedicated to providing volunteer opportunities to employees, Bandwidthcares.

Employee and Applicant Privacy Notice