Bandwidth logo

Bandwidth

4.0 | Raleigh, NC | Computer Software | 501 to 1000 Employees

A message from Bandwidth

At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband Learn more

Posted a month ago on Sept. 13, 2019

Technical Assistance Center Analyst (Thursday - Sunday)

Full-time in Raleigh, NC
See at-a-glance how well companies like Bandwidth support the things that are important to you.
4.9
4.7
4.6

Bandwidth is a computer software company headquartered in the Raleigh, NC area with 501 to 1000 employees. Bandwidth has a 4.0-star InHerSight Score, based on 109 ratings from 7 current or former employees. 6 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

Who We Are:

Bandwidth lives for innovation! Our technology powers brands like Google, Microsoft, GoDaddy, Arlo, Netgear, Zoom, Rover and more of the most exciting leaders in technology. Our intelligent voice, messaging, 9-1-1 access, and phone number services— all backed by Bandwidth’s own nationwide, all-IP voice network—allow us to power the way people communicate, connect, and do business.

At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND.  We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves.  #jointheband

What We Are Looking For:

We are seeking a Technical Assistance Center Analyst to provide technical customer support for the wholesale and enterprise product offerings. This position requires technical expertise in Local and Wide Area Networks, Router Configurations, VOIP and SIP Trunking /SMS Messaging.

What You'll Do:

• Provide technical support to customers for W&E voice, SMS, and 911 products.
  • Professional communications with customers in troubleshooting reported issues.
  • Partner with Local Exchange Carriers in resolving customer network (LAN/WAN) issues.
  • Manage ticket progress to address and resolve customer issues within Service Level Agreement requirements.
  • Partner with customer’s IT support personnel in the resolution of issues.
  • Assist with configuration and troubleshooting of customer’s routers that included in VOIP and SIP network.
  • Escalate chronic or intermittent problems to Tier 3 and management level attention.

1st Shift:

Thursday - Sunday from 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM

What You Need:

• Bachelor degree is preferred but Associate degree with additional SIP, PBX, and network experience is acceptable.
  • Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) and Session Internet Protocol (SIP) are a must.
  • Additional skills in Public Switching Telephone Network (PSTN) are desirable.
  • Network configurations using Routers and Switches.
  • Knowledge of PBX operations.

The Whole Person Promise:

We make a “Whole Person” promise to our team.  You can have both meaningful work PLUS a full life at Bandwidth.  We focus on accomplishing our mission as “whole people.” That means we take care of our people—in body, mind, and spirit.

• Health: We pay 100% for benefits coverage including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life, and Disability.  Corporate chaplains, EAP and 401K match.
  • Fitness: 90-minute fitness lunch with a paid gym membership with shuttle service available for workouts. On-site cardio gym, locker room/showers, classes, and sponsored sports and leagues.  Nutritionist and personal trainer on-site.
  • Volunteer: We have a program dedicated to providing volunteer opportunities to employees, Bandwidthcares.