Banana Republic logo

Banana Republic

3.1 | San Francisco, CA | Retail | 10000+ Employees

Company scores for Banana Republic are based on 1,494 ratings from 110 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Banana Republic. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Banana Republic:
From Banana Republic:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Banana Republic. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Banana Republic logo

We believe that what you wear should open a world of possibilities for a life with no boundaries.

Banana Republic is a global apparel and accessories brand focused on delivering contemporary classics, designed for today with style that endures. The products we create are carefully considered with attention to every detail, thoughtful innovation and a little bit of love. Banana Republic offers brilliantly versatile clothing, eyewear, jewelry, shoes, handbags and fragrances with just the right tension between sophistication and ease. Founded in San Francisco, Banana Republic is located in over 650 company-operated and franchise retail locations worldwide.

But selling clothes isn’t the only thing we do. We’re committed to bettering the lives of those in the communities where we live and work. That’s why we’ve established a community outreach program through which employees dedicate thousands of volunteer hours.

We’re also dedicated to supporting our employees. We provide robust on-boarding plans and programs to promote career growth like stretch assignments, mentoring, coaching and global assignments. In addition, we offer competitive benefits, including medical, 401(k) match, Employee Stock Purchase plan and employee charitable contribution matching. Banana Republic is proudly recognized as part of Gap Inc., which also operates Gap, Old Navy, and Athleta.

If you’re knowledgeable about fashion and passionate about our brand, we’d love to hear from you.

This information is provided by Banana Republic

• Commuter Benefit Program
  • Pet Discount Program

• Gym membership subsidy
  • Subsidized healthy food
  • Nutrition and/or weight management counseling

• Subsidized food
  • Merchandise Discount

Jobs at Banana Republic

Banana Republic has no jobs listed at this time.

Banana Republic is a retail company headquartered in the San Francisco, CA area that employs 10000+ people. Banana Republic has a 3.1-star InHerSight Score, based on 1,494 ratings from 110 current or former employees. 9 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Banana Republic and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.