Bamboo Sushi

3.3 | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for Bamboo Sushi are based on 89 ratings from 6 employees

COVID-19: Since March 2020, this company has received an average rating of ${score.original_average_since_march_2020} for the ability to telecommute

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Bamboo Sushi. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Bamboo Sushi:
From Bamboo Sushi:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Bamboo Sushi. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Bamboo Sushi Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Bamboo Sushi?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Bamboo Sushi who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Bamboo Sushi

Bamboo Sushi has no jobs listed at this time.

Bamboo Sushi is a company with 51 to 200 employees. Bamboo Sushi has a 3.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 89 ratings from 6 employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Bamboo Sushi and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.