BAE Systems

3.0 | Arlington, VA | Defense & Space | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for BAE Systems are based on 660 ratings from 43 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at BAE Systems. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From BAE Systems:
From BAE Systems:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at BAE Systems. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Inspired Work

BAE Systems, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of BAE Systems plc, an international defense and aerospace company that develops leading-edge products and technologies and delivers world-class services that help safeguard lives, defend freedom, and solve complex problems. Our work ranges from designing and developing products for military and commercial applications to defense intelligence. Our unwavering commitment to making the world a better and safer place is our greatest source of pride and serves as inspiration to our 32,000+ employees across the globe.

We at BAE Systems take great pride in our employees, who are known for their integrity, cutting-edge work, and challenging the limits. The diversity they contribute to our company contributes to our high level of innovation and positions us as a world leader in defense solutions. We strongly believe in the development of our workforce, which is why we provide our employees with ample opportunities to support their grow both professionally and personally.

Outside of work, we support our communities by partnering and volunteering with organizations to promote initiatives related to the military, veterans, education, and the environment.

At our core are thousands of men and women to whom work is more than a job, but a passion. Knowing that what we do is vitally important inspires us to be our best — a reliable partner our customers literally entrust with their lives every day.

That’s commitment. That’s character. That’s Inspired Work.

This information is provided by BAE Systems

• We offer employees a variety of leave options for individual flexibility, including vacation and paid time off, absence pay, military leave, and bereavement leave. Please contact your recruiter to learn more as this varies across the company.

• Leadership Development Programs
  • LEAP (Lead, Engage, Apply & Perform) Program
  • Career planning
  • Tuition assistance for employees who pursue advanced degrees

• Diversity council
  • Mentorship/Sponsorship programs
  • African Americans Committed to Excellence
  • Generations (multi-generational group)
  • HOLA! (Hispanic Organization for Leadership Advancement)
  • OutLink (LGBTQA)
  • Women’s Inclusive Network
  • Veterans Support Network
  • Abilities Beyond Limits and Expectations (ABLE) Network (disability and caregivers)
  • Camo to Corporate Program
  • Warrior Integration Program

• Initiatives vary between locations across the US. Please contact your recruiter to learn more.

• Frequent social activities

Jobs at BAE Systems

BAE Systems has no jobs listed at this time.

BAE Systems is a defense & space company headquartered in the Arlington, VA area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. BAE Systems has a 3.0-star InHerSight Score, based on 660 ratings from 43 current or former employees. 8 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like BAE Systems and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.