baby+co. logo

baby+co.

Unrated | New York City, NY | Hospital & Health Care | 51 to 200 Employees

Ratings

Share your insights about what it's like for women working at baby+co..

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at baby+co.. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From baby+co.:
From baby+co.:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at baby+co.. Your review can help other women find great companies.

baby+co. logo

about baby+co.
baby+co. is a network of women’s health + family wellness centers focused on natural birth + all things pregnancy, including pre-conception planning, pre-natal care, in-center birth and post-natal care.
at baby+co. we believe in making healthcare personal again, by educating + empowering our clients to choose the parenting journey that is right for them. we embrace those decisions with dedication and support of our midwives, educators, health coaches and clinical teams.
when a family joins baby+co. they join our community of moms + dads who are there to support one another through our onsite wellness seminars, exercise classes and social activities.
at baby+co., nothing makes us smile more than happy + healthy mommies, babies + families!

Information about gender diversity has been provided by baby+co.

Executive

Jobs at baby+co.

baby+co. has no jobs listed at this time.

baby+co. is a hospital & health care company headquartered in the New York City, NY area that employs 51 to 200 people. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like baby+co. and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.