Axiom Global logo

Axiom Global

2.5 | New York City, NY | Legal Services | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for Axiom Global are based on 64 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Axiom Global. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Axiom Global:
From Axiom Global:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Axiom Global. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Axiom Global logo

Changing the Future of Law!

Axiom, a recognized leader in the business of law, provides tech-enabled legal, contracts, and compliance solutions for large enterprises.

Our solutions combine legal experience, technology, and data analytics to deliver work in a way that dramatically reduces risk, cost and cycle-time.

We're made up of 2,000 lawyers, professionals, process engineers and technologists who serve over half the Fortune 100 across 15 regions and three centers of excellence globally.

Information about gender diversity has been provided by Axiom Global

This information is provided by Axiom Global

• Frequent remote work available

• Tuition reimbursement

• Frequent social activities

Jobs at Axiom Global

Axiom Global has no jobs listed at this time.

Axiom Global is a legal services company headquartered in the New York City, NY area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. Axiom Global has a 2.5-star InHerSight Score, based on 64 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Axiom Global and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.