Avenue5 Residential logo

Avenue5 Residential

2.6 | Seattle, WA | Real Estate | 201 to 500 Employees

Company scores for Avenue5 Residential are based on 237 ratings from 15 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Avenue5 Residential. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Avenue5 Residential:
From Avenue5 Residential:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Avenue5 Residential. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Avenue5 Residential logo

A Vibrant Multifamily Property Management Firm

Avenue5 Residential is headquartered in Seattle, maintains offices in Denver, Phoenix, Portland, San Diego, and greater Washington, DC, and retains local experts in and around major markets including Spokane, Southern and Northern California, Reno, Las Vegas, Portland, Salt Lake City, Albuquerque, Colorado Springs, Austin, San Antonio, Dallas, and Baltimore.

We are proud of our vibrant, inclusive, make-it-happen culture, where we:

• Listen to our associates, recognize them, and give them room to grow
• Invest in our associates to help them become the best version of themselves
• Approach every important decision with our associates in mind
• Celebrate our associates’ successes and encourage them to raise the bar even higher

We offer:

• Competitive compensation
• Coverage for medical, dental, and vision, effective on the first day of the month following hire
• A 401(k) plan, available after 30 days of service
• Paid holidays and a paid day off for your birthday
• Exclusive, associates-only discounts
• Reimbursement for education-related expenses

Information about gender diversity has been provided by Avenue5 Residential

Executive

This information is provided by Avenue5 Residential

• 10 paid time off days/year (average)
  • 6 sick leave days/year (average)
  • Occasional remote work available

• Tuition reimbursement

• 12 weeks fully paid paternity leave
  • 12 weeks fully paid adoptive leave

• Occasional social activities
  • Company retreats

Jobs at Avenue5 Residential

Avenue5 Residential has no jobs listed at this time.

Avenue5 Residential is a real estate company headquartered in the Seattle, WA area that employs 201 to 500 people. Avenue5 Residential has a 2.6-star InHerSight Score, based on 237 ratings from 15 current or former employees. 6 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Avenue5 Residential and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.