Avanade logo

Avanade

3.5 | Seattle, WA | Information Technology and Services | 10000+ Employees

A message from Avanade

With a commitment from leadership, we have created innovative programs and standard processes to create a welcoming environment where everyone thrives. Learn more

Company scores for Avanade are based on 2,193 ratings from 143 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Avanade. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

I only just joined Avanade but I'm very impressed with what I've seen so far. The things that matter most to me in an organization is opportunities for growth and a supportive workplace culture. This place ticks both boxes thoroughly. I appreciate their zero tolerance for disrespectful behavior and their robust library and resources for continuing education and professional development. My team is great and I'm fortunate to be within a unit lead by visionary, female executives.

I've been here more than 13 years and enjoy what and do and who I work with. I would like to see the company push a bit more for women in leadership roles directly in the consulting area. While I realize this can be difficult to find, it is important for those in lower positions to see the importance of this.

Avanade is a great company to work for with several opportunities to gain training. They are focused on helping you in your growth and development. Multiple resources available to always help if needed. Love the Benefits they offer, generous package.

After nearly 4 years with Avanade, I am still proud to wake up and get to work. The company, as all companies, has areas of opportunity, but the people I work with make it all worthwhile. As a mid-level woman, I understand that the company has goals to help gender diversity, but I hope that we start seeing substantial impact in the near future. If you're looking for an opportunity to find your own challenges and create your own path, Avanade is the place for you.

Like the cementers before me have said though, there are a lot of issues. They're hard (for me) to report because most of the problem employees are Manager/Director level. At those levels, everyone is so buddy buddy that it's really truly difficult to believe anything will get done. What point is there in putting yourself through the stress of reporting something where you will end up being dismissed?

Avanade logo

Want to be a part of next-gen women in technology? So do we.

We believe in making a genuine human impact in everything we do. We transform businesses, uncover ways technology can improve the way we work and live, and change the world for the better. All this through the power of our people and cutting-edge Microsoft technology. If you want to build your skills, gain unrivaled experience and become the best at what you do, there’s no place better.
Opportunity is everywhere. We’ll help you find it.

Our Commitment To Diversity And Inclusion

As the world’s leading digital innovator on the Microsoft platform, we solve complex challenges. What might look messy behind the scenes ends up creating a smooth and enjoyable user experience. Our focus on innovation and excellence applies to diversity and inclusion, too. With a commitment from leadership, we have created innovative programs and standard processes to create a welcoming environment where everyone thrives. We strive to provide a smooth and enjoyable user experience for our diverse employee workforce. For us, it’s not so much about making it look easy; it’s about easing the path for women and others to be the best at what they do.

Avanade is a place where women can learn, grow and succeed through on-the-job experience, professional development and mentoring. We are dedicated to bringing more women into STEM careers with programs like our 15 for 15 Scholarships, which are helping women pay for their degrees at select universities around the world.

But we know that bringing women into the field isn’t enough—they must have room to grow and advance. Avanade has boundless opportunities for all our employees to pursue their personal and professional goals through interesting work with smart people who are passionate about using technology to make the world a better place.

As long as Microsoft continues to empower people to achieve more, Avanade will empower our people to do more with technology and with their careers.

Employee Resource Groups

With us, you’ll have access to a variety of Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) to keep you connected and supported throughout your career at Avanade. These groups capitalize on the energy, passion, and experience of our employees to foster inclusion and create a more aware organization.

Our current teams include LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgendered, Questioning, and Allies), Veterans and Women. Each group supports their own members, as well as the broader company through a variety of initiatives, including; events, networking opportunities, resources, guidance, information, and encouragement.

Women’s Employee Resource Group – Empowering women across all levels of the organization through mentorship, leadership training and celebrations of women in technology.
Veteran’s Employee Resource Group – Welcoming veterans into their civilian careers; providing them with support and development opportunities.

Prism Employee Resource Group (LGBT + equality) – Partnering with LGBTQ and allies to foster and support inclusion globally.

This information is provided by Avanade

• Women's affiliate group

• 2 weeks fully paid paternity leave
  • 8 weeks fully paid adoptive leave

• Dedicated lactation facilities

• Extended Benefits: A discretionary allowance Avanade offers to purchase items that support Avanade's value of innovating with passion and purpose, assist with day-to-day work efficiency and support your work/life balance.

Jobs at Avanade

• Los Angeles, CA
  • Hartford, CT
  • Hartford, CT
  • Philadelphia, PA
Avanade is an information technology and services company headquartered in the Seattle, WA area that employs 10000+ people. Avanade has a 3.5-star InHerSight Score, based on 2,193 ratings from 143 current or former employees. 30 participants left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employee ratings and reviews from women for companies like Avanade and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.