Atlas Research

2.8 | Washington, D.C. | Management Consulting | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for Atlas Research are based on 140 ratings from 9 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Atlas Research. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Atlas Research:
From Atlas Research:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Atlas Research. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Atlas Research Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Atlas Research?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Atlas Research who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Atlas Research

Atlas Research has no jobs listed at this time.

Atlas Research is a management consulting company headquartered in the Washington, D.C. area that employs 51 to 200 people. Atlas Research has a 2.8-star InHerSight Score, based on 140 ratings from 9 current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Atlas Research and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.