Atlas Butler Heating & Cooling

2.4 | Columbus, OH | Consumer Services | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for Atlas Butler Heating & Cooling are based on 16 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Atlas Butler Heating & Cooling. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Atlas Butler Heating & Cooling:
From Atlas Butler Heating & Cooling:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Atlas Butler Heating & Cooling. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Atlas Butler Heating & Cooling Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Atlas Butler Heating & Cooling?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Atlas Butler Heating & Cooling who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Atlas Butler Heating & Cooling

Atlas Butler Heating & Cooling has no jobs listed at this time.

Atlas Butler Heating & Cooling is a consumer services company headquartered in the Columbus, OH area that employs 51 to 200 people. Atlas Butler Heating & Cooling has a 2.4-star InHerSight Score, based on 16 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Atlas Butler Heating & Cooling and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.