ATI

1.7 | Medical Devices | 2 to 10 Employees

Company scores for ATI are based on 141 ratings from 10 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at ATI. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From ATI:
From ATI:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at ATI. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The ATI Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for ATI?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at ATI who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at ATI

ATI has no jobs listed at this time.

ATI is a medical devices company that employs 2 to 10 people. ATI has a 1.7-star InHerSight Score, based on 141 ratings from 10 current or former employees. 2 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like ATI and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.