Athleta logo

Athleta

3.5 | San Francisco, CA | Apparel & Fashion | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for Athleta are based on 1,135 ratings from 77 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Athleta. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Athleta:
From Athleta:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Athleta. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Athleta logo

Individually we’re strong, but together we’re unstoppable. Together we create the #PowerofShe.

We believe that being fit and active makes life richer and bigger than it could possibly be otherwise. And we’re always looking for people who share our passion for leading an active lifestyle, growing personally as well as professionally, and creating game-changing products and experiences. Collaboration is a real thing here. Because we know that individually we’re strong; but together we’re unstoppable. Athleta is a certified B Corp, which means we put people and planet right up there with profit, and we’re committed to using business as a force for good. If all this has you nodding “yes,” we’d love to hear from you.

This information is provided by Athleta

• Tuition reimbursement

• Fertility assistance
  • Adoptive assistance

• Gym membership subsidy
  • Subsidized healthy food
  • On-site fitness classes and/or equipment
  • Nutrition and/or weight management counseling
  • Yoga and/or meditation
  • Athleta employees have access to the on-site F.I.T Studio at the Athleta Headquarters, with over 30 dynamic classes taught by yoga and fitness professionals.

• Company retreats
  • Subsidized food

Jobs at Athleta

Athleta is an apparel & fashion company headquartered in the San Francisco, CA area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. Athleta has a 3.5-star InHerSight Score, based on 1,135 ratings from 77 current or former employees. 14 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Athleta and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.