athenahealth logo

athenahealth

3.5 | Watertown, MA | Information Technology and Services | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for athenahealth are based on 1,556 ratings from 100 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at athenahealth. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From athenahealth:
From athenahealth:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at athenahealth. Your review can help other women find great companies.

athenahealth logo

Healthcare as it should be

athenahealth partners with healthcare organizations across the care continuum to drive clinical and financial results. Our expert teams build modern technology on an open, connected ecosystem, yielding insights that make a difference for our customers and their patients.

This information is provided by athenahealth

• Unlimited paid time off

• Dedicated Diversity and Inclusion Staff

• Dedicated lactation facilities
  • Subsidized child-care
  • MilkStork Nursing Support

• On-site fitness classes and/or equipment
  • Yoga and/or meditation

• Pet-friendly office

Jobs at athenahealth

athenahealth has no jobs listed at this time.

athenahealth is an information technology and services company headquartered in the Watertown, MA area with 1001 to 5000 employees. athenahealth has a 3.5-star InHerSight Score, based on 1,556 ratings from 100 employees. 20 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like athenahealth and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.

Unlimited Free Access
Sign up today and say goodbye to popups forever
Create a free InHerSight account to get unlimited access to top companies lists, anonymous employer reviews, articles, career advice, daily job matches, and our growing community of professional women.
to access our company ratings data
or
Already have an account? Need to create an account?
By signing up or logging in, you agree to InHerSight's Terms and Privacy Policy. Click here to reset your password.