athenahealth

2.9
2.9
Female Representation in Top Leadership
2.1

Comments

I don't find this is a place that appreciates my talents and skills. They provide no training and very little support and direction. Relationships between teams are poor. They promote people into management for being good engineers with little regard for whether they are good with people and team work.

I feel very undervalued for my work and my compensation

athenahealth gives me the opportunity to have a voice and be challenged everyday. The company fosters a culture of teaching and learning so I never feel stagnant. Best career move ever!

The culture is amazing, but leadership is in a serious funk because they took their market as a given in the past 10 years. I would recommend waiting a few more years for the company to figure out how to adapt to their new market before joining the company - otherwise you may be affected by a reorganization or waiting too long for a promotion that you deserve.

Get big money out of politics and the whole world will be a better place

Work in HR or Recruiting for athenahealth?